- Admission schedule of MBBS and BDS courses is advertised in the National newspapers.
- Admission schedule contains the date of entry test and documents required for admission and the last day to receive the applications.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for interview are displayed on the college notice board.
- Selection is made pursuing the PM&DC & SZABMU criteria.100 candidates are selected for the admission in MBBS and 50 for the BDS course.
- Selected candidates are informed about their admission through Courier and they must deposit college dues within seven days and obtain Roll Numbers. Failure to deposit college dues in time will result in cancellation of admission and offer will be given to the next applicant on merit list.
- Initially, all admissions in Rawal Institute of Health Sciences are provisional.
Applicants in accordance with merit list are short-listed for interview. The result of interview carries a substantial weight and makes a significant contribution towards the computation of final merit of a candidate for admission. The candidate who fails to report for interview/aptitude test on the prescribed date shall be considered to have forfeited his/her chance of admission in Rawal Institute of Health Sciences.